We have clarified our invoice terms and conditions for the following issues:
- There was no explicit reference to our quote terms and conditions. Such a reference was added.
- There was no explicit reference to the applicable license terms and conditions. Such a reference was added.
- There was no explicit limitation of our liability (such limitations were only part of other terms and conditions documents). Mention of the limitation was added.
- There was no explicit mention that receipt of payment is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions. This is now explicit.
- The terms and conditions did not allow for delivery commencing later than the standard two working days after receipt of payment, even if requested. Such requests would be exceptions to the terms and conditions which needed to be explicitly allowed by an authorized Vlinder Software representative. They can now be met without needing an exception to the terms and conditions.
- A small grammatical error and a small spelling error were corrected.
These new terms and conditions will be applicable to all invoices issued as of today.
The previous version of the terms and conditions can be downloaded here: http://vlinder.ca/invoice-tac-1.0.pdf. The differences between the previous and the new terms and conditions are highlighted here: http://vlinder.ca/invoice-tac-redline.pdf. The now-current version of the terms and conditions, without highlight of the changes are here: http://vlinder.ca/invoice-tac.pdf.